Classified Ads

 View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

  • Profile Picture


    Posted in: Classifieds

    We can help clients with IRS or State Tax liabilities. Options include OFFERS -IN -COMPROMISE, INSTALLMENT AGREEMENTS AND PENALTY ABATEMENTS. WE can negotiate with the IRS and possibly reduce or eliminate your indebtedness. FREE initial consultation. ...

  • Posted in: Classifieds

    Has anyone had success obtaining a tax return transcript 10+ years old? Client needs a copy of 2011 to provide to Social Security, who doesn't have record of that tax year. I filed a Form 4506-T, but it looks like it may only be applicable for the 3 ...

Latest Shared Files

Log in to see this information

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.