The National Society of Accountants (NSA) announced dates for its series of four webinars to help accounting and tax professionals prepare for and pass the Enrolled Agent (EA) exam.
The webinar series is useful for accounting professionals who are beginning their studies or just need a refresher before they take the exam. Four webinars are offered in the series covering the three parts of the EA exam – take the complete series or any of the three parts.
Each webinar will cover 10 of the most-tested topics of that part of the EA exam and include sample exam questions and test-taking tips. Webinars include coverage of new topics added to the updated Exam Content Specification List by the IRS in March, 2016. Registrants also receive a link to the "Top 150" questions per part – essential questions complete with explanations on topics needed to pass the EA exam.
The webinar series will be taught by two leading experts:
- John O. Everett, CPA, Ph.D, is Professor Emeritus of Accounting at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA. John's teaching specialty is federal taxation. He has authored or co-authored over 90 articles in academic and professional journals including the NSA EA Exam Review Course and 1040 101 Course, and is the coauthor of several textbooks, including CCH Practical Guide to Schedule M-3 Compliance, The HBJ Federal Tax Course, Income Tax Fundamentals, and Tax Planning With the Computer.
- Cherie J. Hennig, Ph.D., began her career as an IRS Revenue Agent in Denver, CO. She has taught undergraduate and graduate tax courses at Florida International University, Colorado State University, the University of South Florida, and Virginia Tech. She has published articles in leading tax journals, co-authored two tax texts and written and taught numerous continuing professional education courses. She coauthors NSA’s 1040 101 course.
The webinars are approved for continuing professional education (CPE) by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation (ACAT) and California Tax Education Council (CTEC).
The fees for the EA webinar course are:
- Complete course (all three parts): $275 for NSA members and $395 for nonmembers
- Part 1: $65 for NSA members and $95 for nonmembers
- Part 2 (first webinar): $95 for NSA members and $145 for nonmembers
- Part 2 (second webinar): $95 for NSA members and $145 for nonmembers
- Part 3: $65 for NSA members and $95 for nonmembers
For more information about the webinar course and the self-study course and to register, visit https://nsawebinars.nsacct.org/ea-exam-prep-series or contact NSA at 800-966-6679 or email@example.com. Learn more about NSA at www.nsacct.org.