Tax and accounting professionals are always looking for ways to grow their firms. So the National Society of Accountants (NSA) has launched a series of three free webinars designed to do just that.
The webinars will show how to focus on key “levers” in accounting practices that will provide a strong payoff in revenue compared to the amount of effort needed to make them happen.
The lineup of webinars includes:
The Key to Generating Post Tax Season Revenue
Tuesday, June 14, 2016; 2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT
Double Your Fees
Thursday, July 7, 2016; 2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT
Client Obedience Training
Tuesday, July 19, 2016; 2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT
Some of the specific benefits provided by these webinars include:
- How to successfully transition out of “tax season" so you can have the “post-season" workload you really want.
- Step-by-step plans and tools for how to generate significant revenue during the post-season months.
- How to effectively raise your prices to increase your year-round revenue.
- How to roll-out a new price structure with existing clients and minimize any push-back.
- Key strategies for how to communicate with clients so they'll listen to you and respond to your requests.
The webinars will be taught by two leading experts:
- William Hamilton, the co-founder of TaxPro University & SmartCenter. He has spent the last seven years advising hundreds of tax firms on how to grow their businesses and implement systems to make life easier.
- Chris Basom, the co-founder of TaxPro University & SmartCenter. He is also the managing partner of a tax and financial planning firm in Southern California. With 34 years as a tax professional, Basom knows first-hand, the struggles small firms face and how to combat them. He developed TaxProU & SmartCenter to make managing a practice and collaborating with clients simpler and easier for small-firm owners.
Visit https://nsawebinars.nsacct.org/products/how-to-grow-your-firm-the-easy-way-webinar-series for more information and to register for one or more of these free webinars.
A complete list of webinars can be found at webinars.nsacct.org, including a full lineup of recorded, on-demand CPE webinars that are available for purchase. More information is also available by calling NSA at 800-966-6679.#Bookkeeping #NewsandInformation #PracticeManagement #Accounting #ProfessionalDevelopment