The National Society of Accountants (NSA) is pleased to announce that registration for the 74th Annual Meeting — to be held August 21st-24th, 2019 in Charlotte, NC — is now open.
The NSA Annual Meeting programming incorporates peer-to-peer networking, free time, a night out at BB&T Ballpark for a Charlotte Knights game, and other social activities. Attendees are also invited to take part in NSA’s Annual Awards and Installation Luncheon on Saturday the 24th, and the Governor’s Gala that night.
NSA’s 2019 Annual Meeting also offers CPE sessions that will allow attendees to gain up to 18 hours of credits towards their annual requirements. The sessions feature timely topics presented by experienced instructors, such as:
- Business Succession Planning: Case Studies – Instructor: Steven G. Seigel
- 2019 GAAP, GAAS, & SSARS Update – Instructor: Pat Patterson;
- Lightning Fast Depreciation: The New World of Depreciation Under Tax Reform – Instructor: Greg White;
- Cyber Risk Management Frameworks and Implementation – Instructor: Lynn Fountain;
- And Developing a Coaching Culture – Instructor: Melisa Galasso.
NSA is also presenting the Live Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course prior to the Annual Meeting, from August 19th-21st. Annual Meeting attendees who take the course, as well as take advantage of the other CPE programs, can complete the event with up to 30 CPE credits.
To register for the Annual Meeting, and/or the Live Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course, visit http://web.nsacct.org/conference-registration.
The Annual Meeting agenda, education details, and accommodation information, are available at www.nsaannualmeeting.org.