Update Profile

My Privacy

Find a Professional

Event Calendar

Most Active Members this Week

  1. William Delaney
    William Delaney

    Westwood, MA

    483 Points

  2. Joanne Elsen
    Joanne Elsen

    Joanne M. Elsen CPA, PC
    Phoenix, AZ

    185 Points

  3. Christine Freeland
    Christine Freeland

    Christine Z. Freeland, CPA, PC
    Chandler, AZ

    170 Points

  4. photo not available
    Michael Jacobson

    Custom Tax Service

    154 Points

  5. photo not available
    Walter Gowens

    Prudential Vanguard
    New York, NY

    153 Points

Recent Shared Resources

Overtime Meals

Posted in: Client Letters

Upcoming Events

  1. GAATP - Update on the Green

    State Seminars and Meetings

    Oct 10 - 11
    Augusta, GA, United States
  2. MSPA - Grand Slam

    State Seminars and Meetings

    Oct 20 - 23
  3. PASC - Serving a Maturing Nation Levels Level II – Denver

    State Seminars and Meetings

    Oct 22 - 23
  4. ASV - TaxSpeaker 2014: Business Tax In-Depth, NoVA

    State Seminars and Meetings

    Oct 23 - 24
  5. MSPA - 2014 Health Care

    State Seminars and Meetings

    Oct 23, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (MT)

Latest Discussions

  • photo not available

    RE: Inherited IRA Basics

    Posted in: Tax Talk

    Kent, Having dealt with a few inherited IRA issues, I still don't find them all that simple, but if you could answer 3 questions, I think we could get directly to the point: How old was the grandfather when he died? What was the date...

  • photo not available

    RE: Rental property

    Posted in: Tax Talk

    Excellent summary of the pluses and negatives of an LLC at https://www.rocketlawyer.com/article/why-start-an-llc-limited-liability-company-advantages-and-disadvantages.rl. What is most important to note that the liability shielding is relatively limited...

  • photo not available

    RE: Inherited IRA Basics

    Posted in: Tax Talk

    There are a few scenarios that you can look at: If you inherit a Traditional, Rollover, SEP, or SIMPLE IRA from a friend or family member, you have several options, depending on whether the account holder was under or over age 70½. Account Holder...


The NSA Blog

No data found