Jun 28, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (ET)
This webinar will reviews ten topics that are often tested on Part 3- Representation, Practice and Procedures of the Enrolled Agents Exam. Materials include several comprehensive diagrams covering such topics as the sources of primary tax authority, possible tax preparer penalty thresholds, and indirect income estimation methods. Length: 2-hours.
1. Practice Before the IRS and Unenrolled Preparers
2. Enrollment to Practice and CPE Requirements
3. Power of Attorney Issues
4. Tax Information Authorizations (TIAs) and Central Authorization Files (CAFs)
5. Administration Proceedings for Complaints Against Enrolled Agents
6. Electronic Filing - Special Issues
7. IRS Notices of Deficiencies and Audits'
8. IRS Appeals Procedures and Court Options
9. Tax Preparers: Definitions and Possible Penalties
10. Tax Advice
- Sample questions for each topic are interspersed within the presentation and will be worked on and explained.
- Test-taking tips and tricks will be emphasized.
- You'll also receive a link to the "Top 150" questions per part—essential questions complete with explanations on topics that you will absolutely need to master to pass the EA exam.
IRS CE: 2 Hours/Ethics
NASBA CE: 2 Hours/Regulatory Ethics
Presented by John O. Everett, CPA, Ph.D., and Cherie J. Hennig, CPA, Ph.D.
NSA EA Exam Prep Webinars
This series of four webinars cover selected, heavily-tested parts of the Enrolled Agent (EA) exam--you can take the complete series or any part.
Register for all four in one order and save 20%!
NSA ConnectED Webinar Series
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
No refunds or exchanges for cancellations. For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact NSA toll-free at 800-966-6679.