May 24, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (ET)
This webinar will review ten topics that are often tested on Part 1 - Individuals of the Enrolled Agents Exam. Materials include several comprehensive diagrams covering such topics as the individual format, netting capital gains and losses, IRA contribution and deductions, and the federal gift tax and the federal income tax. Length: 2-hours.
1. Overview: The Individual Tax Computation Format
2. Itemized Deductions: A Broad Brush
3. Travel and Entertainment Expenses
4. Tax Credits for Individuals: A Broad Brush, Including ACA Credits
5. Property Transactions: Determining the Adjusted Basis of Property
6. Property Transactions: Netting Capital Gains and Losses of Individuals
7. Vacation Home Rentals Under Sec. 280A
8. Individual Retirement Accounts
9. Federal Gift Tax: A Quick and Dirty Overview
10. Federal Estate Tax: A Quick and Dirty Overview
- Sample questions for each topic are interspersed within the presentation and will be worked on and explained.
- Test-taking tips and tricks will be emphasized.
- You'll also receive a link to the "Top 150" questions per part—essential questions complete with explanations on topics that you will absolutely need to master to pass the EA exam.
Presented by John O. Everett, CPA, Ph.D., and Cherie J. Hennig, CPA, Ph.D.
IRS CE: 1 Hour/Federal Tax Law; 1 Hour SEE Exam Preparation
NASBA CE: 2 Hours/Taxes
NSA EA Exam Prep Webinars
This series of four webinars cover selected, heavily-tested parts of the Enrolled Agent (EA) exam--you can take the complete series or any part.
May 24, 2017: Part 1: Individuals (2 hours)
June 8, 2017 & June 14, 2017: Part 2: Businesses (two different 3-hour webinars cover the content in Part 2)
June 28, 2017: Part 3: Representation, Practice and Procedures (2 hours)
Register for all four in one order and save 20%!
NSA ConnectED Webinar Series
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
No refunds or exchanges for cancellations. For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact NSA toll-free at 800-966-6679.