Here’s how you can maximize your ODP Business Solutions™ member benefits
Register for an account online
To continue to receive your member discounts, you’ll need to re-enroll or register for an account through our dedicated ODP site.
Using your registered account and ordering online is the best way to take advantage of your full member discounts.
You’ll receive savings of up to 75% on the Best Value List of preferred products with free next-business-day delivery* or in-store and curbside pickup.**
Print and Copy Services
You can also place print services orders online and have them delivered where and when you need them. Or available for pickup at an Office Depot® or Office Max® Store.
Here are your options should you decide to make an Office Depot® Office Max® in-store purchase
Store Discount Program
- The current Store Purchasing Card Program is being replaced by the new Store Discount Program.
- If you are currently using a Store Purchasing Card (SPC), you can still use it temporarily to access the new Store Discount Program, but it will be discontinued in approximately 13 months.
- You can register online for the Store Discount Program when you register for your account via our dedicated ODP site.
- You will need to download the business mobile app to access the digital QR Code to present at check-out in an Office Depot® or OfficeMax® store. If you already have the Office Depot Business mobile app, it will soon be re-branded ODP Business Solutions. Once you’ve registered online for the Store Discount Program, you’ll be able to access the digital QR Code in the app.
- The Store Discount Program will now offer a standard discount on certain product categories when you identify yourself as a program member, however the SPC will no longer provide access to all of your member discounts.
We recommend you place your orders online so that you can continue to get your full member contract pricing.
Members must login to be able to access the discount link!