Tax professionals in attendance will learn about the most significant tax law changes in 30 years. All taxpayers are affected, no one escapes. Some taxpayers will be adversely affected while others will receive tax benefits. There is no cookie cutter application of the law.
Tax professionals will:
- Discuss how the TCJA will affect their taxpayers.
- Analyze how taxpayers will benefit from the new tax rates, child tax credit and larger standard deductions.
- Distinguish how to plan for taxpayers with the loss of Miscellaneous Itemized Deductions subject to 2 per cent including Form 2106 employees as well as the loss of investment fees.
- Examine the changes to the tax profession with the new "postcard" tax preparation form.
- Determine how taxpayers can best be served
IRS CE: 1 Hour/Federal Tax Law Update
NASBA CE: 1 Hour/Tax Law Update
Presented by Beanna J. Whitlock, EA CSA
NSA ConnectED Webinar Series
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
No refunds or exchanges for cancellations. For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact NSA toll-free at 800-966-6679.
NSA is approved by NASBA, the IRS, ACAT, and CTEC as a provider of continuing professional education.